Over the years have worked on a wide variety of issues. Many of the issues of tomorrow can be anticipated, others cannot. Working with and talking to residents and leaders of organizations is an important part of identifying priorities and finding solutions. Priority issues require attention and a strong advocate.
- Reducing Property Taxes
- Protecting Our Schools with More State Aid for Education
- Promoting Small Business, Economic Development and Private Sector Jobs
- Providing Relief from State Mandates
- Protecting Long Island Sound
- Improving Flood Mitigation and Emergency Management
- Advancing Women’s Issues